Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a great career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
Senior Corporate Auditors
Locations: Munich (Germany)
We don’t just want any Senior Corporate Auditor here is our checklist:
- Experience in external (preferably Big Four) or/and internal audit within multinational organizations (preferably in the FMCG environment);
- Knowledge of SAP R/3, ACL data analysis software and professional qualifications such as CIA, CPA, ACCA or similar are an advantage;
- Flexible to travel internationally between 60% of the time;
- Experience in people management in a multicultural environment is a plus;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and ideally in one other language, (knowledge of French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic or Russian is an advantage).
If you have the above requirements, you are the one we want for our Corporate Audit Department at Philip Morris International.
FIND A NEW PATH
Being part of the Global Corporate Audit Department of Philip Morris International based in one of our Audit locations (Lisbon, Munich or Istanbul), you will experience the broad spectrum of Philip Morris International markets and business cycles, across a wide variety of cultural environments. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic organization delivering the highest quality audit services and providing high level talent for future development and international opportunity in the company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for identifying and assessing financial and operational risks in all areas of our business;
- Use your analytical, technical and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s control environment;
- Execute assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timelines;
- Interact daily and communicate the results of your work to senior executives at local and PMI levels.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
Our selection process consists of 4 rounds:
- If your CV matches our profile, we will send you SHL ability tests;
- If you pass the SHL stage, you will be sent a case study to be analyzed;
- Once you have completed and we have evaluated your case study positively, we will call you to discuss your motivation and aspirations;
- If selected, in the last round, you will be invited to our Assessment Centre during the first week of March 2017.
CLOSING DATE: 5th February 2017
WHY WORK FOR US? HERE ARE 3 REASONS PMI IS THE ULTIMATE EMPLOYER TO UNLIMIT YOURSELF:
- We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
- We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
- We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
IF YOU DON’T TRY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW – Apply now!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
*Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. PMI’s RRPs are in various stages of development and commercialization, and we are conducting extensive and rigorous scientific studies to determine whether we can support claims for such products of reduced exposure to harmful and potentially harmful constituents in smoke, and ultimately claims of reduced disease risk, when compared to smoking cigarettes. Before making any such claims, we will rigorously evaluate the full set of data from the relevant scientific studies to determine whether they substantiate reduced exposure or risk. Any such claims may also be subject to government review and authorization, as is the case in the USA today
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Kode Pekerjaan DE-CAD