HR SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
(based in Warsaw with first 3 months training in Krakow)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven?
Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
- communicative problem solver with a university degree
- a candidate with very good command of English and experience in using Microsoft Office tools
- a person experience in personal administration with strong customer orientation
- a candidate with proven experience in working with multiple systems/platforms/programs
- a person open for business travels (Krakow-Warsaw)
other assets include knowledge of SAP and good ability to prioritize one’s tasks.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Human Resources Department in Krakow, Poland.
As HR SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR you will:
- be responsible for personnel administration activities
- providing information to Employees,
- send documents to Employees,
- contacting authorities, cooperate with external service providers,
- creating and updating personal files, archiving documents,
- prepare periodic reports.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and benefits (multisport, medical care etc.), you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL BY 23.02.2016
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Kode Pekerjaan PL-04438