IS SOLUTION ARCHITECT USER EXPERIENCE
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- Bachelor degree in HCI, Digital Project Management or Digital Marketing domains
- Experienced in UX Design (focus on professional users is an asset) within a creative digital agency or large business (FMCG desired)
- Designer at heart, creating adapted prototype to assess the quality of your interaction design proposals with end user
- Candidate with working experience with technical team, understanding the solution development lifecycle and major front end development characteristics
- Individual utilizing HTML CSS or other technologies when required to demonstrate ideas is a plus
- Fluent English speaker
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Information Services Department in Krakow, Poland.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the digital transformation journey.
From prototyping to user testing, you are a passionate user centric designer and thinker capable to enforce our company-wide UX strategy for our global digital products and services portfolio.
As a Architect User eXperience – UX Designer, you will be on the forefront of creating a culture transition in our organization: led by design and user research practices and process, you dream big when it comes to change the way technology serves our users (employees and customers).
You will represent a different way of working – human centered and agile – collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, framing problems providing persuasive solutions. Moreover, you will be assisting the design thinking adoption through training.
Specifically, you will:
- Perform User Modeling activities (Persona, User Journey)
- Choose and Set Up appropriate UX Quality KPIs
- Develop Information Architecture documentation
- Apply UX design Artefacts (best practices, standards)
- Deliver Lo to Hi-Fidelity prototypes
- Construct inspiring presentation stories
- Perform light visual design activities
- Provide basic content strategy expertise
- Run Heuristic review
- Manage user testing sessions
- Apply Real Usage Analytics findings
- Contribute to UX design artefacts lifecycle
- Communicate UX architecture strategy to peers
- Perform UX trainings
- Determine best UX approach (including project breakdown structures and estimates for UX work)
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and benefits, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL by 15.12.2015
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Kode Pekerjaan PL-04332