APPLY AS AN
HR GENERALIST – HEBREW SPEAKER
Are you inquisitive and self-driven?
Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
· communicative problem solver
· with a university degree
· excellent command of English and Hebrew
· experienced in using Microsoft Office tools
· interested and open for development in HR area
· other assets include professional experience in HR area or customer service, knowledge of SAP and good ability to plan work properly and prioritize one’s tasks.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Human Resources Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an HR Generalist you will:
· support Philip Morris employees from Israel with HR related queries
· maintain requests in database and prepare HR related documentation
· generate standard SAP reports, coordinate internal announcement process
· maintain employees’ personal data in SAP and perform audits of data input
· contribute to improvement initiatives for HR processes
Additionally, you will participate in the translation and review of the Company’s HR processes related documents.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
· Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
· We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
· With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and benefits (multisport, medical care etc.), you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets. For more information on Philip Morris in Poland, see www.philipmorris.pl.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in at www.pmicareers.pl by 14.08.2015
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Kode Pekerjaan PL-04164