Territory planning executive
YOU are action oriented and you learn on the fly. You have strong problem solving skills while being customer focused. You have strong planning skills and feel at ease dealing with multiple projects at the same time.
You hold a University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar and already have a first strong experience within a Marketing/Sales department or in the field in an international company. You have experience in Project Management. You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook.
You will join the Marketing & Sales Team of Philip Morris Limited and will be based in Richmond, London. You will track regional brand support with field, brand building and third party agency as well as the return on investment and effectiveness of these activities. You will developing brand or trade related content to increase the effectiveness of business development executives’ call mission.
Specifically, you will:
· Be the point of contact for brand building team and Commercial Planning team for in field activation;
· Manage Trade Programs’ contracts, follow up on contracted retailers' performance for different activations;
· Support the Retail agreements per area including the contract management and conduct field visits, in order to ensure and follow up on optimum territory planning implementation;
· Develop and implement measurement, evaluation and tracking of brand support initiatives' effectiveness in Regional and calculate the return on investment per retailer/channel and propose/develop improvements;
· Coordinate the field force support by third party agencies and prepare the planning, evaluation and invoicing of respective activations;
· Support Field Force on the optimal utilization of all tools and materials per channel, occasion and consumer audience.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will benefit from our dynamic team of professionals, working in a multicultural environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please reply online by August 15th 2014.
Kode Pekerjaan GB-MK-0013