OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS OR GRADUATES
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree up to 6 months after graduation,
- communicative, proactive and very analytical candidates with strong computer skills, especially solid Excel or VBA or Access or SharePoint,
- well organized candidate able to plan one's work with ability to coordinate other people's work,
- candidate showing initiative, flexible and collaborative,
- fluent English speaker.
Experience in multinational environment and SAP knowledge would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 up to 12 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern you will:
- use the following tools ( Excel, VBA, Access, SharePoint ) to produce various reports,
- familiarize yourself with SSC Processes, in order to prepare and improve the current data requirements, as well as getting involved in various optimization projects that include planning, administrating and presenting the results,
- testing of the proposed solutions,
- participate in change management process and changes implementation in SAP and other systems,
- take part in cross functional and global projects with people from all over the globe.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL BY 09.03.2017
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Kode Pekerjaan PL-04965