APPLY AS A
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
· a university graduate with an excellent knowledge of English and experience in using Microsoft Office tools
· a person interested and open for development in HR area
· a candidate with strong problem solving and communication skills as well as ability to plan the work properly and prioritize the tasks
Other assets include knowledge of French and professional experience in HR area or customer service.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Human Resources Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will:
· prepare employment contracts for PMI employees based in Switzerland in a close cooperation with the Swiss Recruitment Team
· coordinate hiring activities in the SAP system in terms of completeness of the documents and timeliness of delivery
· support the candidates’ management in terms of scheduling interviews, ensuring logistics and handling expenses
· provide assistance to hiring managers in questions related to the recruitment and onboarding process
· maintain related systems and tools to support the postings and tracking mechanism (Taleo, external job portals)
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
· Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
· We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
· With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and benefits (multisport, medical care etc.), you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets. For more information on Philip Morris in Poland, see www.philipmorris.pl.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in at www.pmicareers.pl by 10.09.2015
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Kode Pekerjaan PL-04180