WHAT WE LOOK FOR
You are well organized and self-motivated professional with at least 5 years supervisory experience gained from a major multinational consumer goods manufacturing or similar position managing mid- large group of people. You possess good interpersonal skills, and you are articulate. You are capable to work under pressure and tight deadlines. You have University degree, excellent command of verbal and written English.
You will be part of the Operations team of PMFTC, Inc. and will be reporting to the Manager Business Unit. As a Supervisor Production, you manage the Supervise the working program of the shift employees, organize and control their activities and work process to ensure that production program is carried out in accordance with quality, safety, productivity and cost objectives.
You will be mainly responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensures that the daily production plan is carried out according to the plan, customer’s demands, safety norms, quality requirements and costs reduction.
- Ensures that equipment and premise’s cleaning is in accordance with established practices; and coordinate with shift technicians for any maintenance activities needed during the shift.
- Identifies source of production losses and takes action in order to ensure continuous operation.
- Ensures that the daily production data is recorded in information systems and; interpret the results and define corrective actions if needed
- Organizes, lead and controls the work of subordinates, motivate and encourages their personal and professional development.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as a PMFTC employee through individual development and structured career management. Our strong reward and recognition programs are designed to encourage your achievements and foster your potential. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. If that sounds like you, come join our team.
WHO WE ARE
The history of the company began when Philip Morris International (PMI) entered into a licensing agreement with La Suerte Cigar and Cigarette factory to manufacture and sell Marlboro in 1955. After 40 years of success, Philip Morris Philippines Inc. (PMPH) was established to handle all sales and marketing aspects related to the Marlboro and Philip Morris brands in 1995.
A landmark development took place last Feb. 25, 2010. PMPMI and Fortune Tobacco Corporation (FTC) entered into an agreement to combine their business operations and selected assets in a new company called PMFTC Inc. PMFTC is the market leader in the local cigarette industry with over 90% percent share of the adult cigarette market
We are committed to the responsible manufacture, marketing and distribution of our products. In 2003, the Philippine government enacted the Tobacco Regulation Act and the company steadfastly supported the passage and implementation of this law.
We are also committed to making a difference in our communities. We have an active charitable contributions program that has had many successes.
HOW TO APPLY
Discover a world of possibilities. Apply on-line at http://www.pmicareers.com/.
Kode Pekerjaan PH_01_2015