IS SYSTEMS ANALYST
YOU are looking for an inspiring work. You are interested in gaining knowledge and developing in the Information Systems area in an international environment, within diverse, cross cultural teams. You are an enthusiastic, action oriented and highly committed individual with an excellent problem solving attitude and a team player.
You understand the evolving business needs and know how to transform expressed requirements into solutions. You are comfortable handling multiple priorities with challenging timelines at a high level of productivity. You have strong priority setting skills and know how to prioritize business requirements together with business functions. You have strong communication skills and are able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders by using the business language with business functions, and technical terms when interacting within IS and Service providers.
You have a University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent. You have passion for new technologies, have strong experience and understanding of SQL and integration technologies (data mining, BI and ad-hoc reporting) as well as IIS and Microsoft OS Platforms, breadth of knowledge across CRM platforms, exposure to various development environments such as XML, .NET, and already a strong experience in Information Services dealing with several cross functional Projects within an international company.
YOU will join the Information Services team of Philip Morris Limited in Richmond, London whose objective is to deliver optimal information services to all London based Philip Morris Business Units and users, through close collaboration with the business, IS Global Functions, shared service centers and external partners.
As an IS analyst, you will be working with local and central IS Commercial teams, ensuring that IS services required by our affiliate are planned, delivered and continuously improved within the agreed service levels.
Specifically, you will:
- Execute the deployment and localization of global IS system solution to reduce local IS solution complexity. Work closely with the Regional and Central IS and Commercial teams in order to ensure alignment to global/regional portfolio and support practices;
- Lead, plan and organize the implementation of small to medium projects or key streams in line with customer expectations; Drive user requirement analysis process to formalize scope and deliverables;
- Provide timely support and maintenance for the commercial systems, acting as service provider and 2nd level of support by understanding the business functions requirements; Actively collaborate and build relationship with customers, suppliers and service partners;
- Demonstrate technical expertise and ensure performance and reliability of our solutions;
- Analyze and define information and technical needs to propose continuous business process improvement;
- Apply PMI Service, Security and Project Management methodologies.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will benefit from our dynamic team of professionals, working in a multicultural environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a relocation allowance (where appropriate).
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
For more information, see http://www.pmi.com/.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please reply online by March 20th 2014.
Kode Pekerjaan GB-IS001