HR Services executive
YOU have strong knowledge of the UK legal requirements and a successful solid experience working within a multinational company. Ideally, you have a CIPD Level 3 foundation. You have already a first strong and successful experience as an HR Assistant/Administrator or Advisor in the UK market. You know perfectly how to handle the HR administrative part based on the legal requirements.
You are organized, action oriented, customer focus, proactive and know how to set priorities. You excel at multi-tasking, can meet tight deadlines and set priorities. You pay attention to details and can work independently with minimal guidance. You enjoy improving process.
You have strong MS Office skills and are computer literate, with advanced working knowledge of several informatics systems (MS Office tools...), SAP is an advantage. You enjoy working with multiple informatics systems and you are process oriented.
You will join the Human Resources team of Philip Morris Limited and will be based in Richmond, London. You will perform transactional and operational tasks that cannot be directly by our Shared Service Center based in Krakow due to legal requirements and which requires a face to face contact. You will support the payroll activities and will be the main contact for the local benefits administration process. You will also provide administrative support to the HR Manager.
Specifically, you will:
· Provide local HR administrative tasks;
· Run Induction days and support on-boarding process of new comers;
· Provide support to line managers and HR Director/Managers in employee relations issues and ensure proper documentation and filing for disciplinary actions;
· Cooperate with the Shared Service Center in order to prepare documents for employee/line manager requests (such as contract, letters…);
· Liaise with various third parties related to the processes under responsibility such as relocation agency, payroll provider, immigration agency…
· Support the creation/revision of local documents in HR systems to address policy changes triggered by legal/business/global policy changes or new HR programs;
· Provide support to employees in complex cases when a face to face contact is required;
· Assist in the administration of the local benefits;
· Support Payroll activities.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will benefit from our dynamic team of professionals, working in a multicultural environment.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please reply online by 1st December 2014.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Kode Pekerjaan GB-02124