SENIOR PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE
YOU are highly motivated and always committed to deliver the best quality. You permanently act with customers in mind and you like learning on the fly.
You encourage collaboration and enjoy working in a team. You have project management skills.
You will join the Operations EU Supply Chain (SC) team, in Philip Morris International Management S.A. (Tolling) in Neuchâtel, Switzerland and under the supervision of the Manager Procurement you will develop and monitor the Direct Materials (DIM) procurement activities for flexible packaging materials in close collaboration with procurement colleagues in our EU manufacturing centers and the Operation Center in Lausanne.
Specifically, you will:
• Define, formulate and implement coherent DIM category related sourcing strategies & vendor footprint, based on business requirements for the EU Region
• Identify, generate and implement DIM Category related Productivities on the EU business size. Monitor productivity programs achievements with KPI's
• Establish regular strategic and tactical business updates supporting Finance, Manufacturing centers, Product Development, Product Commercialization and Operations Center in Lausanne
• Develop, establish and implement reporting tools to be able to measure results, follow trends and support PMI key operational strategies
• Understanding and communicating commodity market situation and impact at all levels of the organization
• Establish DIM category related financial budget and ensure that actual vs. budget comparison is in line with operational expectations
• Assess supplier performance, report on issues and recommend appropriate corrective action plans
• Resolve supply issues for purchase orders in cooperation with suppliers and EU SC manufacturing centers
• Participate in the continuous improvement programs, recommend process changes, and assist in the programs' management and implementation
• University degree in Business Administration or Economics
• Minimum four years of professional experience in Procurement and Supply Chain with exposure to a multinational environment, preferably within a FMCG company
• Procurement certification or other formal procurement is preferred. Past experience with flexible packaging material, either in procurement or product development, would be an asset
• Good knowledge of SAP R/3 and MS Office, particularly Excel
• Fluency in English both oral and written
• Demonstrate managing and leadership skills would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
You will benefit from our dynamic team of professionals, working in a multicultural environment.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package as well as relocation allowance (where appropriate).
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world's top 15 international brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in approximately 180 countries. In 2011, the company held an estimated 16.0% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.1% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please reply online.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
Kode Pekerjaan 7000620367