BUSINESS SUPPORT EXECUTIVE WHOLESALE & SYMBOLS – TEMPORARY 12 MONTHS
YOU are highly motivated and always committed to deliver work of the highest quality. You show a high level of flexibility and strong interpersonal savvy. You are organized, action oriented, proactive and know how to set priorities. You excel at multi-tasking, can meet tight deadlines and set priorities. You pay attention to details, have good analytical skills, and can work independently with minimal guidance. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills both internally and externally. You have the ability to establish business relationships in a short timeframe.
You are of graduate caliber and have relevant work experience as a sales administrative assistant or a sales representative in a multinational company with a good understanding of business administration and show reporting skills. You enjoy to deal with many customers at the same time. Ideally, you have a first experience or first exposure to wholesale and Cash & Carry channel.
You have strong MS Office skills and are computer literate, with advanced working knowledge of several informatics systems (SAP, MS Office tools...). You enjoy working with multiple informatics systems and you have a good understanding of numbers (margin / Return on Investment / profitability calculations).
You will join the Marketing & Sales Team of Philip Morris Limited (PML) and will be based in Richmond, London. You will provide administrative support to the sales organisation that ultimately improves reporting accuracy and timeliness.
You will develop effective business relationships with regional and Independent Wholesale/ Cash & Carry accounts nationally. You will provide operational and day to day contact for identified accounts in the absence of full time account management, implement tactical wholesale and Cash & Carry activities in line with the strategic requirements provided.
Specifically, you will:
• Provide day to day operational support and act as a point of contact for identified regional and independent wholesale and cash and carry accounts handling in-bound calls and addressing basic account requirements and queries with regards to PML portfolio;
• Provide out bound sales calls to accounts where low stock levels or infrequent orders have been placed to ensure that PML SKUs out of Stocks levels are minimized;
• Propose, activate and implement PML wholesale/ cash and carry tactical trade programs with regional and independent accounts. Ensure accounts are fully complying with PML requirements and provide POP through either field visits or 3rd party colleague;
• Gather required data and provide PML finance with suitable POP to back up activity payment claims;
• Monitor financial metrics with accounts such as credit limits, credit exposure and chase outstanding monies (escalate if required). Request increase/ decrease in credit limits dependent upon circumstances providing clear rationale and forecast volume which impact credit levels;
• Build sustainable business relationships with identified accounts. Act upon and respond in a timely manner to account queries and feedback to relevant parties any areas of non-performance or opportunity;
• Monitor PML sales volumes of its portfolio to the identified wholesale/ cash and carries;
• Identify any areas of concern with regards to Know Your Customer and escalate if necessary. Complete monthly account performance reviews and share with line manager. Make recommendations complete with rationale if opportunities are identified or available to support PML brands such as trade days and tactical programs;
• Assist in compiling the monthly sales budget report, identifying variances versus prior month and seeking commentary for variances from the sales team;
• Complete ad-hoc business requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will benefit from working alongside our multicultural team, operating in a dynamic and challenging environment. You will find we provide the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people with varied backgrounds. You will be part of a professional environment with opportunities for career development locally and then internationally. You will have the opportunity to develop along a defined career path with support in your professional development. You will find we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please reply online by 4th January 2015.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Kode Pekerjaan GB-02119