national account Manager RETAIL - TEMPORARY 1 YEAR
YOU are action oriented and you learn on the fly, you are good in prioritising and working on your own initiative to solve problems in all situations. You are customer focused and comfortable around higher management. You have excellent listening skills and organizational agility. You are a trustworthy person and enjoy working in team.
You hold a university degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent and have strong experience within a marketing/sales department within an international company. You have experience in negotiating, developing positive relationships and strategy plans for National Accounts. You have working knowledge of financial measurements and strong knowledge of the market retail structure in terms of channel. You have proven evidence of utilizing consumer insights and segmentation principles to allocate resources. You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
You will join the Marketing & Sales Team of Philip Morris Limited (PML) and will be home-office based (commuting distance from the office) for a duration of one year. You will be working in a highly competitive market with levels of regulation proposed by the UK government, you will assist in developing or reporting on activities at store level. Ensure full compliance with all UK legislation and PMI policies;
Specifically, you will:
· Support the development of overall Key Account Strategy for annual budget / planning cycle including volume and financial forecasts, proposed new product initiatives and detailed analysis of competitors within Key Accounts managed;
· Develop, propose and implement account plans for each account that is managed;
· Understand and address within each plan the overall affiliate business strategy / objectives to ensure the subsequent results deliver volume and revenue growth;
· Utilise internal and external resources to obtain and deliver category insights to both buying and operations departments for Accounts managed;
· Manage the payment of invoices, reducing accruals to a minimum for all Accounts managed;
· Analyse trade investments by Account measuring the impact on PML's volume, share of market and ensuring maximum return on investment and reallocation of resources where appropriate;
· Compile a profitability analysis for selected major accounts;
· Provide accurate reporting to Finance to enable consolidation / reporting to senior management in both the affiliate and operations centre;
· Identify and propose potential key stakeholders to other departments, such as Corporate Affairs, outlining results to the national account controller;
· Propose and implement compliance check plans for each account managed and submit reports outlining activities, results and proposed subsequent actions to build and establish relationships;
· Exhibit a high level of learning agility by adopting better / alternative practices that effectively increase performance.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will benefit from our dynamic team of professionals, working in a multicultural environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please reply online by August 31st 2014.
Kode Pekerjaan GB-MK-0022